segunda-feira, dezembro 18, 2006

You're a God


I've got to be honest,I think you know,
We're covered in lies and that’s okay,
But there's somewhere beyond this,I know,
but I hope I can find the words to say,
Never again,
No never again.

'Cause you're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought that you would know,
You're a god,
And I am not,
And I just thought I'd let you go.

Though I've been unable,
To put you down,
I'm still learnin' things I ought to know by now.
It's under the table, so...I need somethin' more to show,
somehow.
Never again,No never again.

I've got to be honest,
I think you know,
We're covered in lies and thats okay,
But there's somewhere beyond this,
I know, but I hope I can find the words to say...

Vertical Horizon, “Everything you want”, 2000


Gostava que os Vertical Horizon viessem tocar a Portugal… há musicas que nunca se esquecem e esta é uma delas.
Faz-me sempre sorrir quando a ouço…

1 comentário:

Sandy Vocals disse...

Adoro esse tema! O video é excelente (com a Teen Queen Tiffany Amber Thiessen) e adoro ouvir a interpretação dos P'laguita...

Gostei muito do teu blog, virei cá com a assiduidade possível.